Gene E Mitchell
If you have been arrested for any firearm or weapon charge in Pensacola, Escambia or Santa Rosa County, FL, or the surrounding areas, then call to discuss your case. Some felony offenses committed while in actual possession of a firearm can result in a minimum mandatory prison sentence.
Example of types of weapon charges:
- Aggravated Battery with a Firearm;
- Aggravated Assault with a Firearm;
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon;
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon / Firearm;
- Improper Exhibition / Discharge of a Firearm;
- Attempted Manslaughter or Attempted Murder;
- Gun Trafficking;
- Federal Firearms Violations;
- Airport Weapon Charges including Possession of a Concealed Dangerous Weapon;
- Armed Robbery or Burglary with a Firearm;
- Juvenile Possession of a Weapon on School Grounds; and
- Violation of Probation When the Underlying Offense involved a Weapon or Firearm.
Call me to speak directly with an experienced criminal defense trial attorney in the Pensacola, Milton, Pace or Gulf Breeze, Florida areas. We welcome your call to discuss the case. 850-232-5278
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
Certification is the highest level of recognition by the Florida Bar.
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Our mission is to help our clients acheive the best possible result in their case.
Nationally Ranked DUI Attorney
The Superior DUI Attorney badge identifies those whom NAFDD has designated as the nation's top DUI attorneys.
Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)