Gene E Mitchell P.A.
Domestic violence offenses can result in felony and misdemeanor charges. Some of the different types of domestic violence charges in include:
- domestic violence assault or aggravated assault;
- domestic violence battery or aggravated battery;
- domestic violence battery by strangulation;
- violation of an order of protection against domestic or dating violence;
- stalking or aggravated stalking;
- kidnapping or false imprisonment;
- tampering with a witness; or
- interference with a 911 call.
Call me to speak directly with an experienced criminal defense attorney in Pensacola, Milton, Pace or Gulf Breeze, Florida and surrounding areas. We welcome your call to discuss the case. 850-232-5278
Board Certified Trial Lawyer
Certification is the highest level of recognition by the Florida Bar.
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Our mission is to help our clients acheive the best possible result in their case.
Nationally Ranked DUI Attorney
The Superior DUI Attorney badge identifies those whom NAFDD has designated as the nation's top DUI attorneys.
Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)